NAO

Nao Images on desktop

1. Hi How are you I need you help please ?I tried to get the photos of Nao and save them in desktop and unfortunately I could net because they stored in Nao server . How can I get the images from nao camera to my PC? Regards

回答

hello,

you can have a look at this page: https://community.ald.softbankrobotics.com/en/forum/download-pictures-nao-2196

best regards,

Nicolas

Hi Elfituri L, i hope you are doing well. I wanted to know if the link Nicolas provided proved to be of some help for you? I am not that person which can determine if it is or not as i am just a writer for cheap assignment help service. Please do let me know.

Well, i also try this technique but unfortunately i don't dot this thing i don't know how I can dot it, you should upload screen shoot because of this it will be helpful for us, Dylan Massett Real Leather Jacket

McDonald’s is an American fast food company. It was founded on 15 May 1940 that is 77 years ago in San Bernardino, California, the United States of America.

mcdvoice | mcdvoice.com | www.mcdvoice.com

I additionally attempt this strategy yet shockingly I don't spot this thing I don't know how I can speak it, you ought to transfer screen shoot in light of this it will be useful for us InstyleJackets

I additionally attempt this strategy yet shockingly I don't spot this thing I don't know how I can speak it, you ought to transfer screen shoot in light of this it will be useful for us https://hipmusic.net/

I additionally attempt this strategy yet shockingly I don't spot this thing I don't know how I can speak it, you ought to transfer screen shoot in light of this it will be useful for us Your text to link...

The images will be displayed in a window, using OpenCV library. .... download bluestacks

Top Notch Entertainment & Music Downloads

Mohbad Latest Mp3 download

Music Mp3 download

1つのコメント

very nice article , i found something more intresting Canadian Flag Biker Bomber Jacket

I’ve been surfing on the web more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any stunning article like yours. It’s alluringly worth for me.Super Bowl Chris Evens Blue Jacket As I would see it, if all web proprietors and bloggers made puzzling substance as you did, the net will be in a general sense more beneficial than at whatever point in late memory.

Nice one. For Jobs Update you can visit Here. For Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Dubai Jobs in United States Jobs in Uk And also Scholarship Update

Canada Jobs Dubai Jobs Dubai Visa Canada Visa Visajobsupdate scholarship update

Jobs in United States

Jobs in Dubai

Jobs in UK

トップに戻る