Pepper

RuntimeError: ALSpeechRecognition::setVocabularyとなり、Pepperが会話を認識してくれなくなりました。

お世話になります。

Pepperアプリの作成中にSetLanguageで色々な言語に設定したら 日本語に戻して、SpeechReco.ボックスを実行すると下記エラーが発生してしまいました。

[ERROR] behavior.box :_safeCallOfUserMethod:125 _Behavior__lastUploadedChoregrapheBehaviorbehavior_1521889600__root__SpeechReco_1: Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/albehavior.py", line 115, in _safeCallOfUserMethod

func()

File "", line 55, in onInput_onStart

RuntimeError: ALSpeechRecognition::setVocabulary

NuanceVoconEngine::addContext

Could not add context modifiable_grammar: NuanceContext::addContext

Cannot create context from "/home/nao/.local/share/naoqi/tmp_isolated_English.lcf", please check that it is compatible with the current language. Error 3

※上記エラーは英語の言語設定にして実行

Pepperの設定画面で日本に設定変更 再起動等を繰返しても上記現象が解消されません。 アドバイスがあればお願いいたします。

よろしくお願いします。

Answers

こんにちは。

いただいた情報から可能性として考えられる解決方法といたしまして PC から次のようなコマンドを実行してみてください。自動生成されたファイルの一部に問題があるように見受けられます。

ssh nao@pepperの<IPアドレス> ls -l /home/nao/.local/share/naoqi/tmp_isolated_English.lcf

(パスワードは pepper 本体のパスワード(デフォルトは nao))

よろしくお願いします。

Takuji -- Community Team

私のpepperも急に同じ現象になりました。 「/home/nao/.local/share/naoqi/」配下のファイル「tmp_isolated_English.lcf」や「tmp_isolated_Japanease.lcf」を削除して再起動したりしましたがなおりませんでした。 choregraphからシステムイメージの復元を行い、pepperの初期化をやり直したら、元にもどりました。

This website is good for those people who love cooking because this website have very unique recipes. Team of this website is doing great job to share almost daily any recipe. However, I try to find rushessay.com reviews from a very reliable site. But love this site and my sister must happy to have it.

I don't like coding and I'm a WordPress developer. My most favourite thing about Wordpress is its simplicity. But sometimes I need to work in Php and I hate it. As we SEO company Kochi have other PHP developers anyone can approach us anytime.

1 comment

Cheap car hires London is a car rental service provider having alliances with all leading car rental agents in the world, and having services in over 30 countries. There are many discounts for new customers. Book your ride now.

villa projects in Kottayam is a reputed builder in Kottayam having luxury villas at affordable prices. They want everyone to have their dream home and not just a cheap house. Build your dreams with Altin Properties.

personalized gift shops in Dubai is an online gift shop where all all celebrations , festivals and even traditional items of different countries are present in Crystal Shapes

very nice post, I undoubtedly love this amazing blog post, keep posting good articles. Lease to Own Homes

Amazing post. I really like coding, because of Am a PHP developer. Our company develops software for handling organization data. It's based on hr software India. This software manages Payroll processing services.

You are posted such precious and informative article which gave me lot of information.ryan gosling blade runner jacket I hope that you will keep it up and we will have more informative and helping news from you. Thanks

Very useful information from this post Creative freshers https://creativefreshers.com/

THIS i s nice and i lov bieng with my girl kand i love doggy alot ao pleas epardo mw

Download mp3 download latest sport hightlights download latest peruzzi songs

Your text to link... Build an event ticketing page in just a few minutes that looks good on any device. No contracts and no startup fees, just a great experience for you and your buyers. Best event ticketing system to sell tickets online

6 comments