Pepper

画像の認識について

こんにちは、画像の認識機能について質問させていただきます。

pepper実機を用いてプログラムの作成・開発を行っているのですが、 まだまだ未熟者ゆえ、開発者様のサイトを巡って使い方を勉強しています。

さて、じゃんけんをさせるプログラムを参考に、自分も作ってみたのですが、 画像認識機能を用いてpepperの相手の手を判別できないものかと考え、 Qiitaや他のサイトも参考にしつつ、画像を学習させて判別を試みたのですが Vision Reco.ボックスからの反応がありません。

自分の手では色調が単調すぎるのかと考え、本の表紙やインスタントコーヒーの箱などを 学習させてみたのですが、一向に反応してくれません。

学習の手順については、 pepperに接続し、ビデオモニターに対象物を映し、学習ボタンをクリック 対象物の境界を描き、ダイアログに名前、側面を入力 「現在の視覚認識データベースをロボットに送信」ボタンをクリック 同一プロジェクトのまま、Select CameraとVision Reco.ボックスを配置、配線 rootのonStartからSelect Cameraへ繋ぎ、シグナルが届くようにしました。 以上の手順で問題ないでしょうか?

じゃんけん時の相手の手の判読については、pepperの視線よりも下に手を出されることを想定し、 口元のカメラに切り替えて使いたいと考えておりますが、 口元のカメラでも認識は可能なのでしょうか? 一応、おでこのカメラでも画像認識できるかを試してみましたが、 どちらも反応してくれません。

画像認識してくれやすい物や、学習させるときのコツを教えていただけたら幸いです。 よろしくお願いします。

Answers

This is very Amazing and Very Informative Artical we get alot of Informations from this artical we really appreciate your team work keep it up and keep posting such a informative articles..Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure I will check out more posts. I'm working as a staff member at the Jewish Montessori

Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure I will check out more posts. I'm working as a staff member at the Jewish Montessori

Your words make sense thanks for an interesting post. Run 3 game

I used google translate because my Korean is not good so far. Thanks for the article. Tank Trouble 2 | Basketball Legends

This is very Amazing and Very Informative Artical we get alot of Informations from this artical we really appreciate your team work keep it up and keep posting such a informative articles..Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Hi admin! I really impressed watch your great work. sanjivani

Hi admin! I really impressed watch your great work. sanjivani

So as long as I live I’ll love you, will have and hold you. You look so beautiful in white. And from now til my very last breath. This day I’ll cherish Fireboy And Watergirl

So as long as I live I’ll love you, will have and hold you. You look so beautiful in white. And from now til my very last breath. This day I’ll cherish Fireboy And Watergirl

Any student in need of Information Technology Writing Services and Information Technology Research Paper Services order with our custom writing company is assured of receiving excellent Information Technology Essay Writing Services that is 100% unique.

It is undisputed that Article Review Writing Services pose challenges for students because preparation takes into consideration a lot of details needed for Article Review Paper Writing Services and in-depth knowledge on the topic in order to come up with a Article Review Writing Help Services.

Through our experts, we offer all kinds of Nursing Research Paper Writing Services and Legit Research Paper Help Services to suit the needs of every student when they are given any Nursing Essay Writing Services.

When students seek our Online Psychology Assignment Help Writing Services from us, they are assured to receive the best Psychology Paper Writing Services that meets all their writing needs and Psychology Essay Writing Service one that has been written following all the instructions.

Criminology Coursework Writing Services has become a significant challenge owing to the complexity of these Criminology Assignment Writing Help Service and in other cases lack of time and knowledge needed to complete Criminology Essay Writing Services.

Hotmail Login was one of the first webmail services on the Internet: www.Hotmail.com. Hotmail was launched on July 4, 1996, and then Hotmail was sold to Microsoft in December 1997 for a reported $400 million.

Transition to Outlook.com Outlook.com was first introduced on July 31, 2012 with beta version. Existing Hotmail customers could freely upgrade to the preview version of Outlook.com and downgrade back. According to Microsoft, the upgrade was deployed on April 3, 2013; the user kept their existing Hotmail accounts and received the option of having an @outlook.com email address.

To get started with Hotmail email, you need to create Microsoft Account. A Microsoft Account gives you access to Microsoft products like Hotmail/Outlook, OneDrive, Skype, Office, MSN, Store, Xbox Live and much more.

Login to Hotmail.com on the web: Navigate to Hotmail at https://www.hotmail.com/ or https://outlook.com. It will redirect you to https://login.live.com/

Enter your Hotmail Email Address or Phone number into the upper box. This field is not cAsE SeNsItIvE. Now enter your Hotmail Password. Your Password is case sensitive. We recommend that you got the “Keep me signed in” checkbox selected. This ensures that you won’t be constantly interrupted to re-enter your password. Click “Sign In”.