Pepper

画像の認識について

こんにちは、画像の認識機能について質問させていただきます。

pepper実機を用いてプログラムの作成・開発を行っているのですが、 まだまだ未熟者ゆえ、開発者様のサイトを巡って使い方を勉強しています。

さて、じゃんけんをさせるプログラムを参考に、自分も作ってみたのですが、 画像認識機能を用いてpepperの相手の手を判別できないものかと考え、 Qiitaや他のサイトも参考にしつつ、画像を学習させて判別を試みたのですが Vision Reco.ボックスからの反応がありません。

自分の手では色調が単調すぎるのかと考え、本の表紙やインスタントコーヒーの箱などを 学習させてみたのですが、一向に反応してくれません。

学習の手順については、 pepperに接続し、ビデオモニターに対象物を映し、学習ボタンをクリック 対象物の境界を描き、ダイアログに名前、側面を入力 「現在の視覚認識データベースをロボットに送信」ボタンをクリック 同一プロジェクトのまま、Select CameraとVision Reco.ボックスを配置、配線 rootのonStartからSelect Cameraへ繋ぎ、シグナルが届くようにしました。 以上の手順で問題ないでしょうか?

じゃんけん時の相手の手の判読については、pepperの視線よりも下に手を出されることを想定し、 口元のカメラに切り替えて使いたいと考えておりますが、 口元のカメラでも認識は可能なのでしょうか? 一応、おでこのカメラでも画像認識できるかを試してみましたが、 どちらも反応してくれません。

画像認識してくれやすい物や、学習させるときのコツを教えていただけたら幸いです。 よろしくお願いします。

Answers

thanks this is good blog. micca media player remote

I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative.. Local seo service in Bali

Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. iphone repair Tempe AZ

life in general. Just as they say that breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day, in the same way your attitude and mentality in the morning hours is fundamental to define your day.SEO Services

This is the type of information I’ve long been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information. Mini catering in Selangor & KL

I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming! home window repair near me

Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. vladimir

nice bLog! its interesting. thank you for sharing.... piermont grand

Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors.Your text to link...

Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors.Your text to link...

Have you ever watched indian drama, never. You can watch now by visiting our website which will please you in the world of entertainment. Patiala Babes
Kulfi Kumar Bajewala
https://yehundino.com/category/patiala-babes https://kasautizindaagiki.com/category/kulfi-kumar-bajewala

I agree with your opinion, I'm sure your ideas will be successful in the future! happy wheels

Excellent website! I adore how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am questioning how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. Looking for more new updates. Have a great day! sexboer

Hey if you are looking to watch colors tv and starplus drama serials them go ahead to this amazing website it will upload daily latest episode of every drama cast by colors tv and star plus you will enjoy it, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Excellent article! I discovered your site through accident while I was looking about this very thing on AOL search engine. I’m glad that I did since you at BLOG TITLE have given me something to think and consider my conclusion Thanks!

These Articles are:

Lottery sambad

Dhankesari

Nagaland State Lottery | Lottery sambad Night

sikkim state lottery | Lottery sambad Morning

West Bengal State Lottery | Lottery sambad Evening

Excellent article! I discovered your site through accident while I was looking about this very thing on AOL search engine. I’m glad that I did since you at BLOGTITLE have given me something to think and consider my conclusion Thanks!

These Articles are:

Lottery sambad

Dhankesari

Nagaland State Lottery | Lottery sambad Night

sikkim state lottery | Lottery sambad Morning

West Bengal State Lottery | Lottery sambad Evening

I’ve recently started a website, the information you provide on this website has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work. “Her grandmother, as she gets older, is not fading but rather becoming more concentrated.” by jenn Bates Alden.

Swertres Result

lotto results

ez2 result

6/58 LOTTO RESULT

6/55 LOTTO RESULT

6/49 LOTTO RESULt

6/45 LOTTO RESULT

6/42 LOTTO RESULT

6-DIGIT (6D) RESULTS

4-Digit (4D) Results

Thanks for one’s marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author.I will always bookmark your blog and may come back down the road. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great work Pinoy Lambingan Pinoy Tv Channel

This blog website is pretty cool! How was it made ! hollyoaks spoilers